Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Time!




We have spent the first few days of our summer vacation doing your typical summer fun. Swimming, going to the park, and of course fishing filled our family's days. Plans have been made for our annual trip to Illinois to see family. This year there will be an added detour to our trip, St. Louis, we will watch a Cardinal game and also get a tour of the new ball park (well it is new to us it was built in time for the 2006 season). When we arrive home from Illinois school will be right around the corner. Next school year will be my first since the early 1990's in where I will not be coaching anything. I have ever since the birth of our last child, Wyatt, asked for a possibility of giving up my coaching responsibilities, if possible, and this year my principal informed me that my wish was granted. Just to prove that God works in His time not ours. I have mixed emotions as of now about not coaching but I do know it is the best thing right now for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment